Sateri nonwovens fabric mill is the newest business unit under Sateri Group. Committed to a sustainable production, Sateri’s nonwovens fabric business helps to drive the spunlace nonwovens industry towards a greener and more sustainable value chain, strengthening the overall competitiveness of the viscose nonwovens industry.
Sateri nonwovens fabric uses natural wood fibres from sustainably-managed plantations as raw materials, making it biodegradable and compostable, and a popular choice to manufacture personal hygiene and medical products,
Sateri nonwovens fabric mill has a full range of spunlace nonwoven production and R&D capabilities to achieve full coverage of the three mainstream processes: 1) parallel lapping, 2) cross lapping, and 3) wet laid. On top of that, we are able to produce plain, perforated, embossed, prints and other styles of products with a product weight range from 25-120g/m².
Applications of Sateri’s Nonwovens Fabric:
- Personal care: wet face towels, cotton soft towels, disinfection wipes, functional wet wipes, female personal care wipes, sanitary napkins, diapers, disposable hotel supplies, travel goods, etc.;
- Beauty and make-up: facial mask, cotton pad, makeup remover cotton, face towel and bath towel, etc.;
- Cleaning wipes: kitchen wipes, furniture wipes, floor cleaning wipes, industrial wipes, printing wipes, optical wipes, electronic wipes, etc.;
- Medical and hygiene: medical and surgical accessories such as gauze, bandages, absorbent materials, medical surgical gowns, surgical drapes, special protective clothing, etc.;
- Other applications: air filter materials, liquid filter materials, packaging materials, wallpaper, curtain decoration materials, etc.